Thursday 17 April 2014

Flax Rock



Flax Rock


My favourite thing was that there were different walls to climb.
My challenging thing was that I didn't get to the top.
I am most proud of that I tried my hardest to get to the top.



Climbing up the wall
Hop on the wall says Karl. I start to climb and he says slow down. I keep climbing. I get to a point that I cannot go anymore so I say can I came down now please? I came back down and I say thank you to Karl .     
Displaying FlaxRock (27).JPGDisplaying FlaxRock (28).JPG















11 comments:

  1. You should be proud of trying your personal best, Tracey. Top effort and honest reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing reflection Tracey. You did really well with rock climbing at Flaxrock. You went pretty high up on the wall. Keep up the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you did the foot and your story about flax rock was off the hook keep it up can't wait for some more posts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reflection Tracey! You did great climbing up the wall's at Flax Rock.
    Keep up the great work
    Sincerely
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Tracey. You did well and you nearly got to the top. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Great experients wasn't it? Cool that u had fun and tried your best. Could u tell me if it was high in that place. We'll done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun tracey did you get to the top

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Tracey. It reminds me of the experience we did down Karamu road. Sincerely from Ellis.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome photos Tracey. What was the experience like

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...