Friday 28 March 2014

The Taste Collector



The Taste Collector


A stranger called this morning
Dressed all in white and grey
Put every taste into a bag
And threw them away.


The taste of the lollie
The taste of the corn
The  roughness of the candy
The taste of the prawn


The taste of the pasta
The taste of the flake
The taste of the end of my pencil
The taste of the baking


The taste of the pork
The niceness of the chip
The taste of the smoothie
the taste of the dip


The taste  of the raindrops
The taste of the pineapple
The taste of the kiwifruit
The taste of the juicy apple


A stranger called this morning
Her name was Dame
Left us with no taste
Life will never be the same


Tracey Ludeman

15 comments:

  1. Neat to listen to your poem, Tracey! You have presented it and shared it with lots of style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is the most descripteve piece of writing love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you come up with all of those words

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!!!! Tracey I like your Poem you did a great poem keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tracey
    I really like your poem it was great it was great because you used good words in it and really good puntion
    http://tpscharlottet.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool Tracey. You use good words to make it rhyme. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tracey!
    I love your poem.
    You are doing so well in your learning.
    I like your tagxedo too.
    You are speaking really clearly in the speaker.
    Well done Keep it up:)

    From Hemani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work Tracey.
    I really like your rhymes in there like prawn and corn I would never of thought of that.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracey! I love your wordle because I can't do them loveheart shaped! well done!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tracey, I really like the way you did your Wordle because I liked the way you used rhymes and I wish I thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the design of your tuxedo. It will defiantly be a miserable life without taste.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool Tracy I love the tagxedo it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow Tracey I like the way you used audio boo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I like it because you did a recording.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...