Monday 8 April 2013

My first motorbike

 Here is the link to tagxedo http://www.tagxedo.com/
This is my poem here 

I have always been lucky
When I was 5 I got my
first motorbike that was red
and it was called Sally.
I rode it every weekend I never left it.




I would always go outside and wash
my motorbike every day even if it was
sparkly clean.



When I ride my motorbike and
go fast  it feels like I’m flying in the sky.



When I ride my motorbike
and I pass another person on
there motorbike
I feel excited.



When I had Sally
my cousin had the same bike as me
but his was called lightning McQueen
because we always watched lightning McQueen in our bus.




              I still love that motor bike


Here is the recording for my poem 

4 comments:

  1. Wow Tracey you have written
    an awesome poem and I like
    how you have told me your senses!
    Well done keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The poem looks great.
    You must of loved your
    motorbike very much.
    It explains all about it.
    well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you said at the end I still love that motor bike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great poem Tracey, keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...