Friday 27 June 2014

Mid year Reflection

MasterChef14 (94) (360x265).jpgReflection for Mid Year

Something I was pleased with was that my class worked together in the waka because if we did not we would will sink. I really enjoyed doing the young leader mud run because we worked together. Something I found hard was pain train because I get puffed and I get stitch. Something that made me think was reading and the different words in my book because I am not the best reader. Something I want to get better at is writing. So I can focus on my work.



IMG 1995 from Room16 Parkvale on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. wow i like your Reflection tracey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka Rawe Job Tracey,
    Kei Te Pai Keep it up!!
    Rawe Video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Tracey keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...