Wednesday 18 September 2013

Yachting Day 1

Bree and I made go animate about yachting day 1

Here is my video hope you like it
Yachting Reflection Day 1 on GoAnimate


Reflection for Yachting
Something I was pleased with was that everyone had a turn because some people didn't say no when they were asked to take out other students.
I really enjoyed learning how a yacht works because I did not know how to.


Something I found hard was trying to not hit other boats  because I didn’t want to crash.


Something that made me think was how to find which way the wind was coming from because we were not allowed to go against the wind.
Something I want to get better at is being brave in the yacht I can not be so scared. 
         

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Tracey you did an amazing Go Animate and yachting reflection. Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...